- Less Then 48 Hours! We Have Wifi! Drive Safe!
- Aug 28th 2014
- As you can tell by hanging out with us on :Facebook we are REALLY close to Joshua Fest 2014! We want to make sure you remember a few essentials:
1. Your Bible.
2. Your Bug Spray
3. Your Sunblock
4. Water or Money to buy water
5. Proper Attire, its warm (low 90's) during the Day and Cold (upper 40's) at Night.
6. If your not a after party type kid, and hope to sleep...bring ear plugs.
We are really excited for this year about our Marriage Workshop. Some info on the Marriage Workshops -
#1 Saturday 9-10am...Are You Living? Connected & present with Spouse?
#2 Saturday 2-3pm...Are You Laughing? Is Joy a real part of your Marriage?
#3 Sunday 2-3pm...Are You Loving? Really? Ways to Deepen Your Love.
Randy & Monica have been featued on Dr. Oz, The Oprah Network, and soon, Dr. Phil. They have a passion to encourage marriages with Hope & Handles...www.bettermarriagetoday.com
Ticket price cutoff, for the advance sales price, is Thursday night at 9:00 PM. After that you'll be paying extra money at the Gate. Save some money and buy now.
And Finally- WE HAVE EXCELLENT WIFI on site!
Everyone Be Safe! And we will see you soon
- Full Article
- 2 MORE WEEKS! YWAM Prayer Tent & Compassion!
- Aug 15th 2014
- We've been pretty upfront with all the bands coming like Switchfoot and Jars Of Clay...but did you know that Joshua Fest is FAR more then just a bunch bands playing around in the woods? We are a Mini Marriage Seminar with Randy & Monica. We are a means to raise hope and awareness for children that are lost and suffering through Compassion International. And we are place to reach out to Jesus and be real with each other through our Prayer tent, powered this year by Youth With A Mission. We are here to make a difference....and Music is just a fraction of what we do.
We hope you take the time to enjoy some of your favorite music...but beyond that, check out our "And More" page to discover workshops that work on your Marriage. Open Discussions with Artists & each other. And Testimonies from people that were given hope and a fighting chance with help from ministries like Compassion International. And at the end of it all we hope you leave hand in hand with your savior. Find renewal and joy. And find courage and strength to continue to make a difference in your schools, neighborhoods, and beyond. Please continue to share this ministry, and we cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!
- Full Article
- Joshua Fest in JUST ONE MONTH
- Jul 31st 2014
- Joshua Fest is just a month away. We are really proud of the production that the team is bringing this year, and couldn't be more excited for the line up. We are hoping that everyone takes this opportunity to support one of the last standing multi-day Christian Music Festivals in California. Today our prices increase, and starting tomorrow will be the last discounted tier rate before the Gate price.
We are hoping you'll enjoy the entire event. From Camping, Worship, TONS of music, Marriage Workshops and of Course our beloved kids Camp Jericho! Joshua Fest is truly a one of a kind Family Ministry. Where else can you have a church service, work on your Marriage, and let your kids go to a Switchfoot show that same day?
And of course, we are now a Non-Profit 501c3 Ministry. So even if your unable to attend, your tax free support is still welcomed and needed. We have a link to the left that allows you to share and keep this rare, family ministry alive and available for future families.
We Love You. See you this Labor Day Weekend!
- Full Article